On 27/04/2011 10:06 AM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
I made a simple request.  No one is bound to honor it.  On the other
hand, I'm sure no one, especially not the Brits on this lists, want to
hear again my opinions on those who claim special status as "royal" or
"noble" personages in general, or my opinions on what the Norman and
German rulers of England have done to the world.

Probably as few as the number of Americans on the list want to hear my opinions about what the American rulers have done to the world since they picked up the ball from the real nobility and ran with it. Dan, if you want to look at who has really fucked things up, look in a mirror.

--

William Robb