> Bob W wrote:

> This is the offending photograph:
> < http://www.web-options.com/Recent/content/S0120024_large.html>
>
> Nothing in itself, but I'm damned if I'll let some meathead tell me
> what I
> can and can't photograph.

I've noticed with the small amount of photography that I've done that people
are getting touchy. Not gone that far with me - yet. The last time I could
photos in a similar environment (Walthamstow Market), I put on a Hi-Vi
jacket. Not one person asked questions, they probably thought I was there
for the local Council or something.

I look forward to hearing the reply they send you. Awful to read posts about
photography that changes the way you view a day out with the camera.

Malcolm