Took my camera to work on Thursday.  Was busy, so I only took a few
during the day, all of which amounted to nothing.  On way home I
passed the rowing basin next to Lake Ontario and got my only photo.

Toronto has a rich rowing history.  Our professional football team,
the Toronto Argonauts was originally affiliated with the rowing club
of the same name.  The rowers in this photo are from the Argonaut
Rowing Club:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/coxless-four.html

*istD, Vivitar f3.8 19mm.

Hope you enjoy.  Comments welcome.

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson