I had some spare time yesterday so I went for a walk in a local nature land preserve. I was hoping for wildlife, but though I heard the call of Egrets. Herons, and at least one Red Tailed Hawk in the distance I saw nary a one. The only creatures bigger than small toads that crossed my path were a couple of chipmunks too far away for the lens mounted on my camera at the time to show them as anything besides small specks. (And of course they scurried away on some kind of chipmunky business by the time I'd changed lenses). But it was a tranquil couple of hours, except for the mosquito and deer flies.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1604247/PESO/A%20walk%20in%20West%20Woods/GESO%20--%20awalkinwestwoods.html

Equipment: Hover your mouse pointer over an image to see what lens was used.

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

--
Where's the Kaboom?  There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!

        --Marvin the Martian.