On 7/16/2011 19:21, Jeffery Johnson wrote:
Nice captures and Ann bring up one photo then hover over that photo it gives
title and more information. Then you can click the areas to go to the next
image and again hover over it to see the information.

Jeff _ I understand what is supposed to happen, it isn't working here for me... I'm using Firefox...

When I over over the small photos I get a title/location.  when I
enlarge the photo and then hover , nothing comes up at all.

In short, it hoovers... :-)

ann

You can see my latest captures by visiting my Flickr page:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jt-johnson/

-----Original Message-----
From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Ann
Sanfedele
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2011 6:06 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: GESO -- A walk in West Woods

On 7/16/2011 18:48, P. J. Alling wrote:
I had some spare time yesterday so I went for a walk in a local nature
land preserve. I was hoping for wildlife, but though I heard the call
of Egrets. Herons, and at least one Red Tailed Hawk in the distance I
saw nary a one. The only creatures bigger than small toads that
crossed my path were a couple of chipmunks too far away for the lens
mounted on my camera at the time to show them as anything besides
small specks. (And of course they scurried away on some kind of
chipmunky business by the time I'd changed lenses). But it was a
tranquil couple of hours, except for the mosquito and deer flies.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1604247/PESO/A%20walk%20in%20West%20Woods/GESO
%20--%20awalkinwestwoods.html

I like the way you arranged the index page -  but I don't get anything but
titles when I hover - not any stuff about equipment... not that I need to
know.

Looking at the whole scene in that way is nice... wish I could go for a walk
in the woods right now

ann

Equipment: Hover your mouse pointer over an image to see what lens was
used.

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

follow the directions.