I slowly convinced myself I needed to try a Leica (was hard actually).
I don't wanna try alternatives *before* the M, if the M is nice but
doesn't justify the cost, I'll look into Voigtlander and such.

So, fot those who indeed shot with an M, what should I look for?
Buying new is out of the question, and, let's say a lens might get
useful as well ;)
An M4 seems affordable but no meter. M6 is pricey at about 1000 euros.

Mmm are brick and mortar dealer a more serious source for that kind of
cameras or Ebay is as good (scared of scams).

Thank you.

PS: Film rulez :)

--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille/Thibs