On 4/19/2012 1:42 AM, Bob W wrote:
From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
Walt Gilbert

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/walt_gilbert/sets/72157629484721048/

Comments, critiques and suggestions are all eagerly welcomed.
I don't think I've commented on your photo walk pictures before, but I enjoy
them very much. They are very atmospheric and make me want to be there.

Thank you, Bob!

Whether you comment or not, I'm happy to know you enjoy them. And, for what it's worth, the photowalks have a way of making me want to be here, too. It's a much, much more boring place when seen through the windshield of a pickup truck.

-- Walt