On Apr 21, 2012, at 2:53 PM, George Sinos wrote:

> Isn't the K-5 almost two years old.  These days you need to cycle your
> products faster than the old days.  If they start marketing like the
> Number 1 camera company they will give it a new model number, put in a
> couple of firmware upgrades and release a "new" camera every 18-24
> months.
>
> Nobody wants to buy a camera that hasn't been "improved" in the last few
> months.
>
> gs

I always worry when I see anything advertised as "new and improved." I can't
help but wonder why they didn't get it right the first time. And since they
couldn't do it right the first time, why should I trust them this time? I
appreciate technological advances being incorporated into new replacement
products but I am skeptical of "improvements" to existing products.

stan