Nice work. 0082 and 0160 stand out for me, although I'd probably burn in hr
left cheek and forehead on 0082.. Did you apply gaussian blur to the skin on
some of these? I have no problem with that, just asking. ). You could pick up
the exposure to advantage n 0139 I would think and desaturate 0133 a bit. But
that's subjective.

Paul