Thu Jun 21 13:21:21 EDT 2012
Larry Colen wrote:

> On Jun 21, 2012, at 9:39 AM, Igor Roshchin wrote:
>
> > http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/apple?before=1340251077

(And I meant to provide the direct link to the image
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5y878Y9fj1rsi9gfo1_1280.jpg )

> > (I am not quite getting the reference to Picard, - but I guess
> > I don't know Star Trek series that well)
>
> In Star Trek TNG, back in the late 80's something that looks basically
> like an iPad was the standard data display, computer interface device.

That part is clear. It was the caption for the 4th image that was not
quite clear to me.
While trying to google, I saw some similar phrasing, e.g. in
this image:
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/bitch-please-those-shoes-with-that-top.png

So, I was suspecting that this expression might have some reference to some
episode or phrase of Picard, but couldn't find that reference

Igor