From: "Daniel J. Matyola" <danmaty...@gmail.com>
Sent: August 1, 2012 8/1/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: London Olympics

I realize that the UK has no constitution, but what about "the rights
of Englishmen"?

The American colonies rebelled not because they thought the rights
protecting citizens of England were insufficient, but because they
believed that those right were being denied to colonials.  Initially,
at least, they simply wanted to be treated the same as Englishmen back
in the home country were treated.

Dan Matyola