I always wondered how to adjust for image stabilization in macro. I use SMC-M 100mm macro and SMC-M 50mm on my K5d quite often with a macro ring. I have to adjust the focal distance of the lens manually. But what really counts for image stabilization is the angle of view, I guess. So should I use a correction factor and adjust maybe 300mm for the 100mm lens??? Similar things for my Sigma 17-70mm in macro mode. Any thoughts?? Greetings, Jos