From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Anthony Farr
Sent: December 14, 2012 9:23 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: What's wrong with the K-01

Thanks, John, Christine, Brian.

The annoying aspect is that I had no symptoms UNTIL the treatment started,
and the second month is expected to be worse as the radiation takes effect.
My family history meant that my PSA level was being watched closely, and at
the first sign of acceleration the biopsies began and eventually found the
very earliest traces of cancer.  I'm told that noticeable symptoms indicate
a serious tumour, and treatment at that stage is necessarily more radical.
In that case I'm glad to have traded a few biopsies and a brachytherapy
procedure for what is a very nasty piece of surgery backed up by a gruelling
course of external radiation.  I'm sure I'll feel lucky after the dust has
settled.

regards, Anthony

follow the directions.