On 03/02/2013 6:18 AM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
A full frame camera may be coming, but this is no evidence.
Quite true. The Pentax interview mentioned that one would be released in "2013 or later". The or later is the important part. The funny thin is. I suspect a full framer from Pentax would be instantly profitable, given the amount of angst riddled posts we see on various forums and the like. Either that, or people would wait to buy it until the price point was such that Pentax would lose money on it (probably more likely given the user base).

William Robb