On 03/02/2013 12:03 PM, Bob Sullivan wrote:
Oh come on Bill, I'm sure the Saskatchewan Profit Center would make
still make money.
They have a small but loyal customer base.  :-)
Regards,  Bob S.

They could press a K-Mount onto a wet turd, stick a full frame sensor into the other end and I'd buy the thing and pretend that my shit doesn't stink. The main problem with Pentax's loyal customer base is that they got involved with Pentax because they were the budget brand. Note how every time a new model is released, the number of people who say they will wait until the price comes down outnumbers the people who actually buy the thing out of the gate.

bill