On 21/02/2013 11:45 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Remember Vista?
Remember XP before the third is a series of fixes?
Point taken. My gripe with Vista was getting it to play nice on the network. Once we turned off all the security warnings and got it networking, it was fine. PITA for the first hour. I like XP, though admittedly I didn't get it until it was well and truly established. Generally, I've stayed away from the OS's that haven't been so good (the every other one thing).

bill