From: Paul Sorenson
Boston Police Commissioner just reported two explosions near the end of
the marathon and one at the JFK Library.  At least one other device
found and detonated by police. NBC scroll says two killed, 20+ injured.

-p

The director of the JFK Library says there was no explosion, just a unrelated fire in a mechanical room.

http://www.dotnews.com/2013/jfk-library-official-fire-not-related-marathon-attack

The NY Post is reporting a "Saudi National" is in custody at an undisclosed Boston area hospital.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/authorities_under_suspect_guard_y2m8cJO29uC2PDGIjYBalO

And that the toll is now 12 dead and 50 injured.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/two_explosions_at_boston_marathon_iMR0LCkcwASg0RQfVsH1yI

I also saw a report that cell phone service has been shut down in Boston.

Just before I came home from Iraq in 2004 the bad guys were using cell phones as remote triggers for IEDs.