You will probably have the best luck, right off the bat,
using all of the strobes in manual mode. This means you
cannot trigger off the pop-up flash because Pentax can't
understand why anyone would want to make any flash exposure
decisions for themselves, or even worse, remotely trigger
any flash that wasn't made with Pentax to use their wireless
sync protocol.

If you don't want the dumb strobe on the camera to illuminate
the scene when it triggers the external strobes, put an IR filter
in front of it:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/292664-REG/LEE_Filters_87CP3_3_x_3_Infrared.html

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc