Thx David,
sounds logical.
The firmware version is not updated for quite some time, hope it will come soon.
Greetz, Jos

On 7-6-2013 13:40, David Parsons wrote:
IIRC, the 8 and 9 mm issue is a camera limitation, but the lens not
being recognized is a Lightroom problem.

Firmware may be updated to show the correct focal length, but who know
when that will be, it's been an issue for a couple of years.

Lightroom will probably correct itself on the next point release (if
there is one before LR5 is released).

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 6:39 AM, Jos from Holland