On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 12:20 PM, Aahz Maruch <a...@pobox.com> wrote:

> You still haven't answered the implied question: are you being literal or
> figurative?  The only way you could be literally accurate is if there is
> something wrong, there's just no way for an upgraded Firefox to be a
> hundred times slower otherwise.  (I don't care how old your computer is,
> that's essentially irrelevant.)

I switched to Chrome a year or two ago because a Firefox upgrade made
tab-switching dramatically slower. From imperceptible to perhaps
0.5-1.0 second to draw the tab I switched to. I'm talking about UI
responsiveness for tabs that were already loaded, so it wasn't a
network issue. It happened on both my home computer and my work-issued
laptop.