I'm not going to be fair.

This guy doesn't deserve fair.

At the very least he should include a caveat that the f stop markings on the distance scale are approximate and based on an acceptable CoC, (circle of confusion), for 35mm film, which will lead to very different, mostly Out of Focus results on APS-C and even more OOF on m4:3 sensor cameras, so some modification of the settings is desirable, (say stopping down an additional 1 1/2 stops for APS-C and 2 stops for 4/3 and m43 cameras).

There was that so hard? Now if I were writing for his audience, I'd probably leave out any mention of CoC, except as a footnote, and describe stopping up and down effects in a bit more detail

He also completely missed the difference between using hyperfocal distance and zone focusing, which deserves an explanation and examination based on the subject matter.

He manages to put so much fail into just a few short paragraphs that the mind boggles. Yet, there is no excuse for it. If this were a newspaper I could understand space constraints, but in a blog post a few well written words of explanation don't take up enough space to worry about.