Dear group, my K5 view finder was dirty, 3 black pieces (size 3mm) on the inside of the focus screen. I wonder how it got there, I am always very careful with my camera: even after 2 years and thousands of pictures, I did not even have to clean my sensor. Yesterday I took out the screen, cleaned it and have put it back. Now the screen is clean, but it has a small crack........ My question to the group: I have a broken K10 body, can I use that focus screen in my K5? Does it fit? No performance loss?
Greetz, Jos