Thx Larry, I noticed that katzeye delivers different screens for K5 K10, but maybe (hopefully) that is only for the tab position......

On 13-10-2013 18:36, Larry Colen wrote:
No.they do not interchange.  Look at katzeye.com for interchangeability.

Jos from Holland <jos_from_holl...@onsnet.nu> wrote:
Dear group, my K5 view finder was dirty, 3 black pieces (size 3mm) on
the inside of the focus screen. I wonder how it got there, I am always
very careful with my camera: even after 2 years and thousands of
pictures, I did not even have to clean my sensor. Yesterday I took out
the screen, cleaned it and have put it back. Now the screen is clean,
but it has a small crack........
My question to the group: I have a broken K10 body, can I use that
focus
screen in my K5? Does it fit? No performance loss?
Greetz, Jos