On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 11:15 PM, Ciprian Dorin Craciun
<ciprian.crac...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 10:12 PM,  <kwal...@peoplepc.com> wrote:
>>
>> Other than the colors, I'm not sure what I should be looking at -  ie I
>> don't see any compositional elements - line, shape, form etc
>
>     Unfortunately I agree about the lack of composition in my picture.
>  It's more a snapshot of the autumn colors while on the road, made
> from the single vantage point I've had access to (although this
> doesn't make a good excuse).
>
>     (In fact since I've got the K-30 this spring I've been
> photographing mostly city-scapes and mid-day landscapes, thus the
> first change I got to catch something more colorful I was itching to
> put it out.)

    Let's see if the other snapshot taken from the same vantage point
is better from a composition point of view.

http://data.volution.ro/ciprian/bdf753de58c560bc/44ff10a8138027c8/variant-a--x800.jpg

    And the larger variant (~3.5 MiB)

http://data.volution.ro/ciprian/bdf753de58c560bc/44ff10a8138027c8/variant-a--x1080.jpg

    Ciprian.