The sticking point has been finding a screw socket that the standard
cable release would screw into securely as a basis for the kludge.

On 2/17/2014 11:18 PM, P.J. Alling wrote:
The same for the Bellows M which I haven't used in quite some time but
the dual release would work with the kluged I implemented for use with
my Kilfitt pistol grip, that I described in my last post.