Christine FWIW - Atlex http://www.atlex.com/ is a good source for inks & papers. I've been using them for years and find not only do they have the products but their prices beat every local source.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christine Aguila" <christ...@caguila.com> Subject: Re: Lucky you if you rented expensive gear from Calumet yesterday...

Wow.  Truly bad news.

While downtown the other day, I stopped at the independently owned Central Camera on Wabash ave to get a set of printer ink for the R2880 and some 13 x 19 inch Velvet Fine Art paper. Shockingly, Central Camera and absolutely no ink to sell for the R2880—none—zippo, and the bins for ink cartridges for other printer types were also utterly empty. No Velvet Fine Art paper was to be found as well. It seemed so odd, and I facetiously said, “are you going out of business,” and the guy said no—just out. So I placed my order with B&H photo and should get it next week.

With Calumet going out of business and the shelves not looking so good at Central Camera, it will be tough for photographers in Chicago in future.

Cheers, Christine