Thanks, Ken. I forgot about Altex. I did have to get other supplies as well:  a
67mm lens cap and a shoulder strap for my new tripod. But next time I will
remember to order from Altex.  I don't think I've ever ordered from them, but I
know you guys endorse them. Big thanks for the reminder. Cheers, Christine

Sent from my iPad