Thank you Paul I appreciate that.

On 4/11/2014 8:39 AM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
Excellent shot! Crisp focus and nicely rendered.

Paul
On Apr 11, 2014, at 12:39 AM, Alan C <c...@lantic.net> wrote:

He's obviously good at it. Fattening up after Winter. Great action shots,
Jeffrey.

-----Original Message----- From: Jeffery Johnson
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2014 6:10 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: PESO: Blue Heron Fishing

Yesterday I had to drop off some paperwork to a business just down the
road. I took my camera along because there is an entrance to the
Richland Creek Greenway not far from the business. It pretty much was
uneventful until I got to the mini dam that is on the creek. I have at
times spotted a Blue Heron hanging out just below the dam and this time
it was on the opposite side of the creek. I sat down on the bridge that
overlooks the creek and created some photo captures of the Heron fishing.

http://www.photocapturesbyjeffery.com/p339098354/e1012b983

Hope everyone has had a good day, evening or morning so far.
--
Jeffery Johnson
Photo Captures by Jeffery <http://www.photocapturesbyjeffery.com>

---