Hi Rob,

Thanks for your response.
After sending the message, I actually found this exactly model on B&H
and even put it in the shopping cart. So, you confirmation is helpful.

I don't seem to see any that supports UHS-3, but I think I am not going
to buy that expensive card at the moment either... It would've been nice
to get a reader that would last longer, as I am sure one of the next
generations of the "serious" cameras (DSLRs and possibly mirrorless)
will start supporting UHS-3, - actually, as soon as they would add
the gimmick of "4K" video.

I found that SanDisk Extreme PRO UHS-II SD supports UHS-II, but
I am not sure if it is what UHS-3 is... I am confused by UHS-II...
In any case,- it costs from $45 and up, and reported (on B&H site)
to be fragile... So, I am not going for it.

Cheers,

Igor