Hi Igor,

I've had two Sandisk readers, not altogether inexpensive and both
weren't flawless actually none have been particularly great designs
ergonomically. The Trancend is inexpensive and seems to work for now,
by the time it's outmoded the next best thing will be cheap enough to
buy :)

Cheers,

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)