Larry, thank you for some suggestion. Manual backup of all the original files in the current state (I have backups of the original state files, and of the LR databases), - is a good idea.

Godfrey: Thanks for your response. I know quite well how busy one can be, - and will appreciate if you can share your knowledge when you get a moment.

Igor