Interesting concept but shouldn't the fella looking at his phone be the look out.

Maybe he's looking out to make sure he doesn't get pee'd on !

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeffery Johnson" <jefferyjohn...@photocapturesbyjeffery.com>
Subject: Re: PESO -- Wing Man.

Interesting concept but shouldn't the fella looking at his phone be the look out.
Jeffery Johnson
Photo Captures by Jeffery <http://www.photocapturesbyjeffery.com>
http://www.Facebook.com/photocapturesbyjeffery
https://twitter.com/PhotoCaptures
Bringing joy and happiness to lonely and depressed walls across the nation with wonderful eclectic photography and Pet photo sessions for an array of pets and their families.