My quick impression is you should post more often. I also like some of your more adventurous PP.

On 10/30/14, 2:41 PM, pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 8
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 14:39:32 -0400
From: Kevin Thornsberry<kevin_thornsbe...@compuserve.com>
To:pdml@pdml.net
Subject: First Ever GESOs

I've been a part time contributor, part time lurker, occasional PUG
submitter, most time inactive member of this list for probably 15 years
or so.  I used to follow the list daily and contribute some, but over
time the list changed with a higher percentage of the posts about PESOs
and GESOs and my life changed with kids, etc. so I decided I couldn't
follow regularly.  However this is the #1 best source of information
for my Pentax equipment so I periodically check the archives or pop in
for a question.  When I do, I usually ask my question, get my answer
and then turn digests back off and go back to checkimg the archives
periodically.

However, apparently now that I'm again and can't turn the digests back
off until Nov. 1, I decided to join the fun.  Several weeks back I was
able to spend a few days on a trip being intentional with my
photography without making my family stand around and wait for me to do
my thing.  I like landscapes and nature photography.

Every once-in-a-while I wind up with an OK picture on my card but this
trip was about being intentional, so I'd  like to offer a couple of
galleries of my selects for your comment.  I was shooting with a K-5
and 3 lenses.  the 18-135 WR, an FA* 80-200/2.8 and an A* 300/2.8.

http://thornsberry.smugmug.com/Travel/Colorado/Rocky-Mountain-National-Park/
http://thornsberry.smugmug.com/Travel/Colorado/Great-Sand-Dunes/

I used HDR on a couple to get more shadow details

Thanks.