From: "Kevin Thornsberry" <kevin_thornsbe...@compuserve.com>
To: "PDML" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2014 1:24:45 PM
Subject: RE: First Ever GESOs

I'm not sure about the creamy smooth appearance.  I didn't use any portrait
tools.  The two photos that used HDR were these two

http://thornsberry.smugmug.com/Travel/Colorado/Great-Sand-Dunes/i-Dqvkv86/2/
L/_PNK7498_HDR-L.jpg
http://thornsberry.smugmug.com/Travel/Colorado/Great-Sand-Dunes/i-4XTr3sh/2/
L/_PNK7502_HDR-L.jpg

but I don't think those are the ones you are referring to.

For the others, I only used Lightroom v5 and nothing too extravagant on
settings, especially in the area of things I would expect to make something
look creamy.  If this was one that you are referring to

http://thornsberry.smugmug.com/Travel/Colorado/Great-Sand-Dunes/i-NgsPScH/2/
L/_PNK7545-L.jpg

I used
Clarity +18
Sharpening 114
Luminance Smoothing 42

Pretty much all the other adjustments were exposure related.
--
Kevin