Mark Roberts wrote:

> I probably found out about the PDML from the Pentax official web site,
> way back when the PDML was actually run by Pentax. But I'm wondering
> how *anyone* would even learn of the PDML's existence these days.

So very long ago, I can't remember.

Many folk now seem to like web based forums. Many of these are very strict
about keeping to topic and camera brand, and about as much fun as falling
off a cliff. On the PDML list, someone will probably know the answer to a
question regardless of camera brand - or topic!

Malcolm