really have anything I want to hear about anyway.

If I wanted to read emails in a browser, I'd be using web-mail. PDML's
plain text only format suits me just fine.

On 3/19/2015 7:25 PM, John Coyle wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Larry Colen
Sent: Friday, 20 March 2015 8:05 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Where is everyone?

I think I found it in 1997, probably by doing a search for Pentax information
on the Web - whether
it was Google or not I can't now remember.
I stay with the group because:
        I am still a self-confessed fan boy.
        This group can answer more questions and provide more real-world
guidance than any other
group I have come across.
        I've owned and used Pentax cameras almost exclusively for 47 years
(OMG!!), and probably
always will.

I like the plain text, it's easy, and there is no chance of some pest slipping
in malware via HTML:
I like too the fact that I can choose which messages to retain, and just delete
the rest.  On
another photo group Facebook hosted, the messages just accumulate, seemingly
forever.

I've only physically met a couple of other PDML-ers (living in Australia it
tends to be hard to meet
up with others), but I feel I know most of the people in this group reasonably
well from their input
over the years.

Mark Roberts wrote:
Serious question: How did you find out at the PDML?
(Everyone please feel free to pipe up here.)