On Apr 23, 2015, at 12:55 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi <godd...@me.com> wrote:

> My recollection ..
> When you first start up LR6, there's an notification on screen that asks if
> you want to synch to CC. You should turn that to off by clicking the control.
> Otherwise, it creates a trial account based on your Adobe ID.
>
> Turn off the account in your preferences. That's all.
>
> Godfrey

Actually, one of the first places I looked was Preferences. Discovered a tab
for Mobile. Clicked that tab and found the following options available to me:
        Join
        Delete All Data
and
        More Account Info Online

and a checkbox for Prevent system sleep during sync

I did the Delete all Data and then clicked the More Account Info Online button
which took me to the Adobe account login page. I logged in, went through all of
the tabs on My Account page, found nothing that showed that I had requested a
Mobile trial, no way to disable it. (I did find that I hadn’t recently updated
my street address and got that taken care of so this whole experience isn’t all
bad!)

I hate it when I am forced to opt out of something, which seems to be something
I missed during installation. If I can’t turn it off, I can always disable my
wifi while using LR for the next 29 days.

stan