On 4/23/2015 12:05 PM, Stanley Halpin wrote:
Apparently by upgrading to LR6.0 I was automagically joining the Creative Cloud.

I downloaded LR6.0 to my computer. NOT the Cloud version. I do not now nor have
I ever had a Cloud account. I don't want a Cloud account, I don't use
Photoshop. I might want to explore Mobile if I had the time and if it had
different features and if it allowed me to use something other than Adobe as my
cloud storage site. But for now, I don’t want it and have not asked for it.

But when I open LR6.0, it tries to synch my 150k photos to my Cloud account and
displays a little note that I have 29 days left in my free Mobile trial. When I
log into my Adobe account, my only option with respect to my magical 30-day
free trial to Mobile is to purchase it. I just want it to GO AWAY! Adobe Help
Chat and Forums are basically dead due to the volume of people probably with
problems like mine. You may want to wait a few months before going to 6.0, give
them a chance to add a STOP button that lets you off the Cloud.

stan

Cue the Rolling Stones!