I might have heard stories about politicians making sacrifices when I
was a young child.

On 9/24/2015 9:11 AM, P.J. Alling wrote:
I used to like it better when we didn't sacrifice humans, only politicians.

On 9/24/2015 8:24 AM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 1:13 AM, David Mann <dmann...@gmail.com> wrote:
I thought we were going to get to make some human sacrifices.
I thought we were avoiding discussions of American electoral
politics,  <G>

Dan Matyola