Unfortunately, it's still heavily overcast around here. Nearest patch of
clear skies is several hundred miles away.

On 9/22/2015 3:18 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
 From an email I received this afternoon:

Total Lunar Eclipse!

On the evening of September 27th, skywatchers throughout North America
will be treated to one of nature’s grandest celestial sky shows – a
total eclipse of the Moon. And unlike the one in April which occurred
in the early predawn hours, this one will happen during convenient
evening ones.