I went out to try to shoot the Super Moon/Eclipse and I've given up on the photography at least. Not a total bust, but there seem to be high clouds obscuring any detail. I tried to use the SMC Pentax M*300mm f4.0, my copy of which is a bit sharper than the A*300 I also have was also a bust. coupled with the 1.7x AF adapter the camera thought the moon should be in focus but they all looked like the image I'm going to post just because I tried. It's not good, but I did make the attempt.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20superbloodmoon.html

Equipment: Pentax K-5II w/vmc Vivitar Series 1 600mm Solid Catadioptric f8.0 and smc Pentax F 1.7x AF Adapter.

Note: There was so little light the K-5II just simply refused to try to focus with the AF adapter and the Solid Cat lens mounted, I had to force it to focus to infinity with a different lens then mount the camera onto the Solid cat which was mounted on the tripod. Lest anyone thing this might be the reason for the bad focus, every shot with every lens combination whether manual or auto focused looked pretty much like the one posted, just smaller on the frame. I do kind of like it as an abstract, but I really wish that I had captured more detail.