I wish I had a story that would go with. I write better first lines than most authors, it's the rest that escapes me.

On 9/28/2015 3:12 PM, ann sanfedele wrote:
I suggest this line of yours for the beginning of a short story or novel...

"The eclipse was over the clouds were gone,
the moon hung unobscured in the night sky,
 the dog didn't care."

Or , as a line to start that game I played long ago with literary types writing a line or two, folding over the paper so only part of what you wrote showed, passing it to the next person to write a couplet, repeat folding paper... around the room and then the
last person opens up the whole thing and reads aloud the resulting work.

ann