On 10/30/2015 12:10 AM, knarf wrote:
That's quite funny, the part about eating vegans when they're young. I can
barely type, I'm laughing so hard.

As for competing with farm animals for food, I'm pretty sure that cows, pigs
and chickens don't eat leafy greens, nightshades, beans and lentils, root
vegetables and fresh fruits.

No, they eat corn. And more corn. Yet again even more corn. And dead animal
stuff (of their own species, in many cases). And loads and loads of
antibiotics, because they're so prone to infections caused by eating so much
corn (which their stomachs aren't designed to digest).

So mostly we're not in competetion for food.

But again, your comments were very humorous. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

frank