On 10/30/2015 7:33 PM, Bill wrote:
On 10/30/2015 1:10 PM, P.J. Alling wrote:
On 10/30/2015 12:10 AM, knarf wrote:
That's quite funny, the part about eating vegans when they're young. I
can barely type, I'm laughing so hard.

As for competing with farm animals for food, I'm pretty sure that
cows, pigs and chickens don't eat leafy greens, nightshades, beans and
lentils, root vegetables and fresh fruits.

No, they eat corn. And more corn. Yet again even more corn. And dead
animal stuff (of their own species, in many cases). And loads and
loads of antibiotics, because they're so prone to infections caused by
eating so much corn (which their stomachs aren't designed to digest).

So mostly we're not in competetion for food.

But again, your comments were very humorous. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

frank

On October 29, 2015 7:38:29 PM EDT, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com>