Hi Boris!

I like that shot - lots going on
so did the guy trip on the chair?

ann

On 11/8/2015 2:10 PM, Boris Liberman wrote:
Hi!

After very long hiatus, I am back posting to my photo blog. Please, have a look:

http://pentax-ways.blogspot.co.il/2015/11/2015-03-etude.html

Also, I posted a short textual entry here:

http://pentax-ways.blogspot.co.il/2015/11/after-long-period-of-silence.html

I am positively in love with miniature Zeiss Biogon 35/2.0... My brother let me have his no longer used Lowepro Edit 120 bag and I couldn't be happier. My Ricoh GXR-M with Biogon 35 fit perfectly into this bag...

Photographically, I am very happy camper again.

As always, your brutal and honest critique is expected with thanks in advance.

Boris