Nah - I disagree with Frank (oddly) - ruins the aspect ratio for meand that womanm is so interesting I wouldn't
want her so far off to the left

On 11/8/2015 4:20 PM, knarf wrote:
Welcome back! (yes, I owe you an email).

I think this is a wonderful photo, a vibrant street (sidewalk?) scene,
beautifully rendered.

If I might be allowed a thought: If it was me I'd crop it just to the left of
the lady turned in her chair, right about the edge of the white wall.

Whatever transaction  is happening to the left of that, by the darkened
characters, doesn't add much to the scene, IMHO, and I think the photo would
have more impact without that distraction.

If you choose to leave it, it would still be a wonderful photo.

Cheers,

frank