I just got in...
Had to reread what you wrote below to see the terms of chasing down perps
(50%)  I had a little under 2,000 hits  - most of these are smugmug and
cafepress which are legal - and a few false positives too among my design
images - and one scary one so far

Wrote them to ask how I filter out the tons of legal ones and waiting for reply

thanks for pointing it out

ann