first ever time in a Starbucks was Vegas 2007, Liz and i had been out
walking and came upon the Starbucks and i wanted a coffee and so did
Liz. I went in and lined up and looked at  all of the moca java,
foaming. blazing items on the board. Lady asked if she could help me,
and i said i don't know all i want is tow coffees, non of this flaming
mocha crap. Oh you want our Columbia, ok i said if thats hat is coffee
here.

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.