late January through March is the best time for warm to mild settled weather.

The equinoxical gales can be a bit unpleasant.

Philip Northeast

www.aviewfinderdarkly.com.au

On 11/05/2016 3:26 PM, Brian Walters wrote:
On Wed, May 11, 2016, at 01:04 AM, Igor PDML-StR wrote:

I was slow to realize the obvious alternative title to the photo,
but it caught up with me this morning:
"Tasmanian devils" :-)

And seeing Brian's and Henk's photos got me wanting to visit that
"far-far-away" Island.

You'll enjoy it but if the wind and rain that we're getting is typical
of this time of year, perhaps early autumn or spring might be more
enjoyable.

(snow on Mt Wellington this morning - and winter is still weeks away!)

I like 'Tasmanian Devils' as a title, or, to be more authentic Oz lingo
- 'Tassie Devils". Obviously I've never heard of the Click & Clack
brothers.

Cheers

Brian
(from windy Bruny Island)