Submitted but apparently not used - http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=18060138

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Walker" <bruce.wal...@gmail.com>
Subject: PDML Annual 2016: Salon des Refusés

Knarf has initiated this in prior years but he's been quiet lately so
I'll kick it off.

The Salon des Refusés is a gallery of the shots submitted to but not
selected by the editors of the PDML Annual 2016.

Feel free to add yours to the thread.

This is the shot of the three I submitted that was not selected by the curators:

"Facebook Safe"
http://portfolio.brucemwalker.com/index/I0000TUW0EWXO4zA

As all the images I submitted contained much exposed skin, I imagine
that I gave the selection committee pause. :)

--
-bmw